Portable Plastic Nine Gallon Eyewash
Compact portable Model 7501 is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4gpm, this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7501's full patterned flushing feature, those working in remote areas can't help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
- Featuring a FDA high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position.
- Supplied with one bottle of bacteriostatic additive.
- Bacteriostatic additive allows for the storage of water for up to six months, making for a more easily maintained piece of emergency equipment.
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling.
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 9 gallon portable.
- Measurements: 14-1/2" high, 22" wide, 10-1/8" deep.
- Note: Unit must be wall hung.
Model 7501 is certified by CSA & IAPMO to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2004 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Haws 7501