The Hansgrohe HSO-SE-T01-820 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
All included components are covered by Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
Valve Trim Features & Specifications:
- Top handle controls volume of water; bottom handle controls temperature of water
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with 100° safety stop - push button to override
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-3/4"
- Hansgrohe's iBox rough-in valve is included - no need to purchase separate valve
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- iBox Universal Valve: Do you have a small bathroom, cramped shower, or maybe just don't want a protruding faucet in your shower? If so the iBox Universal rough in valve was made for your benefit. This innovative choice will allow your exposed installation to disappear, thus creating more space and a more comfortable showering experience. It also gives you a wide array of options for what kind of shower to install; you can install the iBox Universal now and decide what shower system you want to install later, it's that flexible.
Advantages of the iBox Universal Valve
180° Rotational Symmetry
Trim Includes Function Block
Water-Tight Seals All Around
Built-In Service Stops
Simplified Pipe Flushing
Reduced Noise Transfer
Shower Head Features & Specifications:
- Multi-function shower head with RainAir, BalanceAir, and WhirlAir spray patterns
- Shower Head Diameter: 5-1/8"
- Shower Head Height: 3"
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Shower Arm Reach: 5-1/4"