This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
- Escutcheon Recommended
- Mixing Valve Required
Hansgrohe 31086 Features:
- Covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other items from the Metris Collection
- Smooth single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- WaterSense Certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart, option will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
EcoRight: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoRight faucets reduce that need to around 1.5 gpm. The EcoRight aerator is integrated into the spout of the faucet enriching the water with air; the result is a full, bubbling jet of water, making conservation simple with virtually no sacrifice.
Quick Clean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
Hansgrohe 31086 Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Wall mounted
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 2
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute