Hansgrohe Focus 04507 Bar Faucet Features:
- Fully covered under Hansgrohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Hansgrohe faucets are designed and engineered in Germany
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Smooth single handle operation - lever handle is ADA compliant
- Spout swivels 150° providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- High-arch gooseneck spout design provides optimal room under the faucet for any size task
Hansgrohe Focus 04507 Bar Faucet Technologies / Benefits:
Quick Clean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its faucet aerators and shower jets, dirt and limescale can be rubbed off with ease. This innovation adds infinite value, as products that are well maintained and limescale free remain functional and last longer.
High-Arc Spout: High-arc spouts allow you to use your faucet even in cramped spots. By raising up much higher than the sink itself, you're able to fit bulkier items into the sink for filling.
Easy Installation: Flexible connections make it easier to install the product. By being able to bend the water connections, installation in smaller countertops becomes easier and more convenient.
Quick Connect: Quick connect hoses allow for fast and easy installation; the audible "click" lets the user know that a secure connection has been made
150° Swivel: 150° swivel area lets you access most, if not all, areas of the sink and enhances the faucet's versatility when in use.
Hansgrohe Focus 04507 Bar Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 13-5/8" (measured from countertop to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/4" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-3/4"