This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Accessory recommended
- Shower Valve Required
Shower System Includes:
- Pressure balanced valve trim with single handle operation
- Single function DreamSpray shower head
- Full length slide bar with 17-11/16" shower arm, 59" hose and built-in diverter
- Single function water jet hand shower
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finish will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Grohe faucet sets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Single function water jet shower head
- Single function, pressure balancing valve cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Compensates for hot or cold water pressure fluctuations and maintains selected showertemperature – no matter how the water pressure is effected
- Protects against scalding if the cold water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of hot water
- Protects against cold water shock if the hot water supply is cut off by automatically shutting off the flow of cold water
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve option will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature and volume dial provides optimum control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 6-11/16"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with full body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for full-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6-5/16"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Grohe GR-RETFLX-03
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Why we like Grohe
Check out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.