The Grohe GR-PB104XORB has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- Shower Package Includes: Shower head, shower arm, wall flange, valve trim, and tub spout
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- DreamSpray: The exceptional quality, precision and sheer number of internal parts set these Grohe showers apart from the competition. This unique design distributes the same amount of water to each and every nozzle, resulting in an even spray. So whatever spray pattern suits your mood, it is guaranteed that it will be an all-around exhilarating experience.
- SpeedClean: Never letting hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your showerhead to the fullest. Showerheads with Grohe’s SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial provides optimum control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 7-1/2" W
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when adding to cart, valve options will be presented)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Multi-function shower head with 4 spray patterns
- Shower head rotates on a swivel ball assembly for whole-body coverage
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6-9/16"
- Shower Arm Length: 6-9/16"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 6-1/8"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Grohe 20 801 Geneva Bathroom Faucet
Lisa-Marie Thomas Reviews the Grohe Geneva 20 801 Bathroom Faucet with Lever Handles