The Grohe 35075001 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Grohe 35 075 Features:
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process – finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
- All hardware required for installation is included
Product Benefits / Technologies:
StarLight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
Grohe 35 075 Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Cover plate) Dimensions: 7-5/16" W x 7-1/4" H
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Flow Rate: 2.0 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Shower head rotates 15 degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Shower Head Width: 3-15/16""
- Spout Reach: 4-11/16"
- Integrated diverter for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate allows for rapid filling of the tub