Item # bci4118587
Grohe 30 377 FC Key Data:
- Height: 15-9/16"
- Spout Reach: 8-11/16"
- Integrated pull-down spray
Grohe 30 377 FC Technologies / Benefits:
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- StarLight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe's unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- FootControl: If saving time and convenience are priorities in your kitchen, why not go hands-free? GROHE's new FootControl faucets can be turned on and off with a gentle tap of your foot on the base unit, leaving your hands free and your faucet spotless at all times.
Grohe 30 377 FC Features:
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Pulldown spray faucet head enhances faucets versatility
- ADA compliant
- California low flow compliant - Under 1.8 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- Includes retro-fit foot control kit for hands-free operation of faucet
- Installation hardware included
Grohe 30 377 FC Specifications:
- Height: 15-9/16" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-7/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-11/16" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: Single Hole
- Faucet Centers: 0" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-9/16" (cannot mount on thicker decks)
Dimensions and Measurements
Flow Rate (GPM)
Max Deck Thickness
Soap Dispenser Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Water Connection Type
Warranty and Product Information
CA Drought Compliant
ASME, NSF, CSA
Country Of Origin
Low Lead Compliant