Item # bci4228746
Grohe 26 728 Features:
- Shower Package Includes: diverter, handles, hose, slide bar, shower arm, valve trim
- Shower head and hand shower sold separately
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- Thermostatic valve trim - single cartridge controls water temperature only
- Installs on existing plumbing after removal of previous shower arm
- Integrated diverter controls two shower functions
- Slide bar included
- ADA compliant
- High quality finish – will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
Grohe 26 728 Technologies and Benefits:
- StarLight®: Grohe StarLight® offers a made-to-last finish. The flawless, long-lasting surface is designed to be extremely resistant to dirt and scratches, making maintenance effortless and ensuring good-as-new looks for many years.
- TurboStat®: Grohe TurboStat® technology delivers water at your desired temperature within a fraction of a second and keeps it constant for the duration of your shower. Grohtherm thermostats are equipped with the most advanced and precision-made cartridges in the industry. By increasing the sensitivity of the thermo-element, our thermostats react to changes in water pressure twice as fast as before.
- CoolTouch®: With Grohe CoolTouch® technology, the entire outer surface of our Grohtherm 3000 thermostat never exceeds the temperature of the shower water.
- SafeStop (Plus)®: Great for homes with children, this safety feature is set at 38°C, preventing you from turning up the water temperature too high. If desired, higher temperatures can be selected by pushing the button. Optional for extra safety: the easy-to-fit GROHE SafeStop Plus limiter ensures that the temperature does not exceed 43°C.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Valve trim constructed of metal ensuring dependability and longevity
- Features an integrated volume control
- Features a thermostatic valve with TurboStat technology
- Integrated diverter is located on the valve trim
- Rough-in valve is included with this package
Dimensions and Measurements
Shower Arm Reach
18.25, 18.56 in.
Includes Exposed Pipe Riser
Shower Arm Included
Shower Head Included
Tub Spout Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
ASSE, ASME, CSA
Country Of Origin
Low Lead Compliant