Every Grohe component is designed and manufactured to show minimum signs of wear under the most extreme, abusive conditions imaginable. From decorative finishes and ceramic cartridges to springs, screws and snap couplings, every component, however small, is essential to the extraordinary durability and operation of Grohe faucets.
Grohe 26 465 Features:
- Single function hand shower
- Constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty
- DreamSpray perfect spray pattern
- Coordinates with products from the Sena line
- SpeedClean anti-lime system
- Inner WaterGuide for a longer life
- Universal mounting system (fits all standard shower hoses)
- Suitable for instantaneous heater
Grohe 26 465 Technologies and Benefits:
- EcoJoy: The highly innovative Grohe EcoJoy technology reduces water consumption by up to 50% without compromising on performance.
- DreamSpray: Grohe DreamSpray technology is at the heart of every Grohe shower. Boasting the absolute finest quality, it incorporates innovation that helps you to enjoy an unparalleled showering experience. The advanced shower engines inside the shower head deliver utmost precision and consistent water distribution to each individual nozzle.
- StarLight: Grohe StarLight offers a made-to-last finish. The flawless, long-lasting surface is designed to be extremely resistant to dirt and scratches, making maintenance effortless and ensuring good-as-new looks for many years.
- SpeedClean: Never let hard-water or grime stop you from enjoying your shower head to the fullest. Shower heads with Grohe's SpeedClean technology have spray nozzles made of high quality silicon material. A simple wipe of a finger ensures a like-new water flow. Yet another way Grohe ensures you make the most of your water experience.
Grohe 26 465 Specifications:
- Hand Shower Height: 8-7/16" (top to bottom)
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.75
- Connection Size: 1/2"