The Grohe Defined faucet collection is the essence of transitional design. Combining traditional curves and clean, contemporary lines, this exquisite style is masterfully executed with minimalist proportions outside, superior performance inside, and exacting attention to every detail. These hallmarks of German engineering make the Defined faucet collection a worthy focal point in a well-appointed bathroom.
Grohe 23 868 Features:
- Finishes are scratch and tarnish-resistant for durability and beauty
- SilkMove ceramic cartridge for smooth faucet handling
- EcoJoy technology for less water and perfect flow
- Solid brass body
- CALGreen and CEC compliant
- A flow rate of 1.2 GPM helps to save water
Grohe 23 868 Specifications:
- Height: 6-1/16" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/8" (faucet base to spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16" (cannot mount on thicker decks)
- Hole Size: 1-5/16"
- Faucet Holes: Single Hole