The Grohe 23737001 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Temperature Limit Stop Recommended
Grohe 23 737 Features:
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe’s limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Swivel spout with 7" reach
- Single handle operation
- Metal pop-up drain and flexible hose connections
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- SilkMove Cartridge: The rich and smooth handling of our single lever faucets conveys pure quality. As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy. The SilkMove cartridge is yet another example of design and technology fusing to bring you an enhanced water experience.
- QuickFix: Precision engineering has enabled Grohe to simplify the installation process by reducing the complexity and number of parts required to fit a product. This installer-focused technology can reduce installation times by up to 50%, saving both time and money.
Grohe 23 737 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 11-7/16" (counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-3/8" (counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8" (center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single Hole
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): 0"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 gallons-per-minute
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/16"
- 1 handle included with faucet