The Grohe 2041900A has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Faucet body constructed of solid brass
- Covered under Grohe’s limited lifetime warranty
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- Finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
SilkMove Cartridge: As you change the temperature from hot to cold, one ceramic disc glides effortlessly across the other with absolute precision. These cartridges are manufactured in a high-tech process and feature discs made from a space-proven ceramic alloy.
Starlight Finish: Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
Grohe WaterCare: Grohe "WaterCare" faucets use up to 30% less water than the industry standard models while surpassing strict guidelines when it comes to performance.
- Overall Height: 10-3/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-3/8" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Widespread
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 3
- Faucet Centers (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes): Adjustable between 5-1/2"-22-1/2"
- Flow Rate: 1.2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-1/5"
- 2 handles included with faucet
- 20 419 A: This Model
- 20 419: This model with 1.5 GPM flow rate
- 20 418 A: Low spout version of this model
- 21 108 A: Single hole version of this model
- 23 311 A: Single handle version of this model