The Grohe 19956000 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
- Constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Covered under Grohe's limited lifetime warranty for residential installations and 1-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High quality finish - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Agira Collection
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls both volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for shower systems
- Secure mounting assembly
- Rough-in valve is not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- Swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point water control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 7-9/16" W x 7-1/4" H
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Why we like Grohe
Check out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.