The Grohe 19265VP0 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under Grohe's limited lifetime residential and 1 year limited commercial warranties
- Trim constructed of brass - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rusting and corrosion through every day use
- Grohe faucets are exclusively engineered in Germany
- The perfect synthesis of form and function
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Starlight Finish: Continuously improving over the last 70 years Grohe’s unique plating process has been refined to produce and immaculate shiny surface that is recognized as one of the best surface finishes the world over. Grohe plates sub layers of copper and/or nickel to ensure that a completely non-porous, immaculate surface awaits the chrome layer. This deep, even layered chrome surface creates a luminous and mirror like sheen.
- TurboStat: By increasing the sensitivity to the thermo element and restructuring the internal waterways, our thermostats react up to twice as fast to abrupt changes in water pressure, and are up to nine times more accurate than the leading competitors. The desired temperature is achieved in seconds and is maintained throughout the duration of your shower. The outstanding precision offered by the TurboStat technology also adds to your showers conservation of water.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- Swinging temperature dial provides optimum control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 7-5/16"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Why we like Grohe
Check out this overall video about why we like Grohe and think it will be a good fit for you and your home. From the lifetime warranty to their European design you cant go wrong when you purchase a Grohe.