This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Required
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Material: Fireclay
- Mounting Type: Farmhouse / Apron Front
- Minimum Cabinet: 36"
- Bowl Configuration: Single
- Product Front-to-Back: 22"
- Product Left-to-Right: 35.6"
- Bowl Depth: 7.875"
- Bowl Length: 34.5"
- Bowl Width: 18.25"
- Available Accessories: 906, 900W, 906SN, MK35-36C-LH, MK35-36C-RH, OA-40S
- Country Chic Design: Franke's fireclay apron front farmhouse sinks are bold in style, traditional in design and offer a smooth polished finish that's both durable and easy to clean
- Quality and Durability: Made from liquid ceramic consisting of quartz, china clay and kaolin, Franke's fireclay sinks undergo a thorough refinement and firing process resulting in a beautifully smooth and hard-wearing, highly durable sink
- Apron front functionality: Apron front sinks are installed just under the level of your countertop making it easy to wipe water from the counter straight into the sink
- Easy to Clean: A dirt repellent finishing polish keeps stains like tea and red wine at bay, allowing them to be wiped away with only soap and water
- Overall Dimensions: 35.6-in left-to-right x 21.9-in front-to-back is great for replacing most standard size kitchen sinks.
- Bowl Internal Dimensions: (Left Bowl) 16.8-in left-to-right x 19.75-in front-to-back x 7.9-in deep, (Right Bowl) 16.81-in left-to-right x 19.75-in front-to-back x 7.9-in deep
- Installation: Professional installation required for undermount sink, most standard cabinets can be modified to support farmhouse sinks
- Installation Requirements: Fits minimum cabinet size of 36-in, template included
- Excellent Warranty: Franke stands behind this product with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Accessories sold separately: Bottom sink protection grid MK35-36C-LH/MK35-36C-RH, Cutting board OA-40S, Strainer basket 906/906SN
Reminiscent of the days of gracious living, great houses and the butler's pantry, the Manor House fireclay sinks by Villeroy & Boch feature old world craftsmanship with the advanced hygienic advantages of modern technology. Manor House apron-front kitchen sinks are not only scratch-resistant, they're also easy to clean and sit just under the level of your counter, making it easy to wipe water from the counter directly into the sink. Traditional in style yet versatile enough to blend seamlessly into a wide variety of kitchen interiors, this sink will look and perform beautifully for years to come.