Item # bci3167891
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Drain Assembly Recommended
Fireclay sinks have a timeless appeal that has endured for decades. Choose an Elkay fireclay farmhouse apron front kitchen sink, a convenient prep sink or a bar sink. The attractive, smooth glaze is easy to clean. Beauty and durability come together in a scratch- and stain-resistant surface.
Elkay SWU1517 Features:
- The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface
- Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability
- The surface is scratch and stain resistant
- Material is naturally sound-deadening
- Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- Fireclay sinks use standard drain fitting (sold separately)
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
Elkay SWU1517 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 16-7/16" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 18-15/16" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 10-1/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 13-1/2" L x 16" W x 9-1/16" D
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 21"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Minimum Cabinet Size
Basin Rack Included
Basket Strainer Included
Cutting Board Included
Installation Hardware Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Basins
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin