This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Elkay's limited lifetime warranty for residential sinks and 5 year limited warranty for commercial sinks
- Constructed of 18-gauge stainless steel that provides a durable and easy to clean surface
- Drop In installation is a simple process to make your renovating needs as efficient as possible
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that wont crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
- Sound Guard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry
- Height: 7-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 25" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 48" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 19" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 7-1/2" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0, 3, 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Rear Drain
Explore 30 seconds of Elkay's ingenuity with their rear drain designs and learn the benefits of an alternative drain placement.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.