This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
Elkay LTR542210 Features:
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
Elkay LTR542210 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sound Guard: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry.
Elkay LTR542210 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 54" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 10-1/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 16" L x 16" W x 10" D
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 16" L x 16" W x 10" D
- Basin Dimensions (Center): 16" L x 16" W x 10" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 57"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LTR5422101
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LTR5422102
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LTR5422103
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LTR5422104
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LTR5422105*
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LTR5422106
6 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LTR5422108*
8 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LTR5422100
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.