The Elkay LRADQ191865L3 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under limited lifetime residential
- Constructed of 18 gauge premium grade stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Drop in installation is a quick and simple process
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- Height: 6-1/2" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 19" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 11-1/2" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 6-3/8" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1-4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 24"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LRADQ191865L1*
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRADQ191865L2*
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRADQ191865LMR2*
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay LRADQ191865L3*
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRADQ191865LOS4*
4 Faucet Holes (Centered)
- Elkay LRADQ191865L0*
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.