This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
Elkay LRAD331960 Features:
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- 50/50 split basins allows you to conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
Elkay LRAD331960 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sound Guard: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that wont crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
Elkay LRAD331960 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 33" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 19-1/2" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 6" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 14" L x 14" W x 5-7/8" D
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 14" L x 14" W x 5-7/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LRAD3319601
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRAD3319602
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD3319603
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD3319604
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD3319605*
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD3319600
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Rear Drain
Explore 30 seconds of Elkay's ingenuity with their rear drain designs and learn the benefits of an alternative drain placement.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.