This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
Elkay LRAD252155R Features:
- Constructed of 18-gauge T-304 grade stainless steel
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Designed for drop in installations
- Basin is undercoated and padded to prevent dish clatter and cabinet condensation
- Offset drain location increases storage space underneath
- American Disabilities Act Compliant
- Covered under Elkay's limited lifetime residential warranty
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- SoundGuard®: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry.
Elkay LRAD252155R Specifications:
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Length: 25" (measured from left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Width: 21-1/4" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5 (holes required for faucet installation)
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay LRAD252155R1
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay LRAD252155R2*
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD252155RMR2*
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay LRAD252155R3
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD252155R4
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD252155R5*
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay LRAD252155R0
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Rear Drain
Explore 30 seconds of Elkay's ingenuity with their rear drain designs and learn the benefits of an alternative drain placement.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.