This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit.
Elkay LRAD151755 Features:
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Deep scratches are repairable
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
Elkay LRAD151755 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 15" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 17-1/2" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 5-1/2" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 12" L x 12" W x 5-3/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 1 or 3
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: Single Hole and 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 18"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.