This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
Elkay has been a trusted name in stainless steel since 1920 and offer prep, bar, bath and laundry sinks. Elkay commercial sinks can be found in public spaces such as classrooms, office buildings, health care facilities, parks and recreation areas and more.
Elkay GECR2521R Features:
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Single bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
Elkay GECR2521R Specifications:
- Sink Length: 25" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 21-1/4" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 5-3/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 21" L x 15-3/4" W x 5-1/4" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 4
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay GECR2521R1
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay GECR2521R2
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay GECR2521RMR2*
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay GECR2521R3
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay GECR2521R4
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay GECR2521R5*
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay GECR2521R0*
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Rear Drain
Explore 30 seconds of Elkay's ingenuity with their rear drain designs and learn the benefits of an alternative drain placement.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.