This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Disposal Flange Recommended
Elkay Quartz Classic sinks have a smooth surface and a visible depth to their structure. They're crafted from natural quartz and come in a range of UV-stable neutral colors allow you to add an unexpected pop of color to your space. Whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar or laundry sink, this composite sink has the durability you need to take on tough tasks.
Elkay ELG3322 Features:
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Single bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- Coordinate your sink color with your decor and style
- Molded from fine quartz sand to resist banging, chipping, scratches, and heat safe up to 535° Fahrenheit
- Material's ultrafine, nonporous structure means food and liquid won't stick to surface.
- Material is naturally sound-deadening, minimizing sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
Elkay ELG3322 Technologies and Benefits:
- Easy to Clean: Stands up to the toughest stains, while making cleaning easier than ever. Maintain your sink's brand new look with a cleaning process as simple as a damp cloth and soapy water.
- Impact and Scratch Resistant: Quartz Classic's special formula is molded from 80% natural quartz, to provide the toughest granite composite available. Sinks resist everyday wear and tear, and are strong enough to combat the worst of scratches and smudges.
Elkay ELG3322 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 33" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 9-1/2" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 14-1/4" L x 16-7/16" W x 9-1/2" D
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 14-1/4" L x 16-7/16" W x 9-1/2" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 8", 12", or 16" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ELG3322BQ0*
- Elkay ELG3322BK0
- Elkay ELG3322GY0
- Elkay ELG3322GR0*
- Elkay ELG3322GS0
- Elkay ELG3322MC0
- Elkay ELG3322PC0*
- Elkay ELG3322PT0*
- Elkay ELG3322SD0*
- Elkay ELG3322WH0
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Elkay Quartz Classic Sinks
Learn more about Elkay Quartz Classic sinks! These unique sinks are well-crafted to be scratch-resistant and non-porous. Find the style and color that fits your kitchen!
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Rear Drain
Explore 30 seconds of Elkay's ingenuity with their rear drain designs and learn the benefits of an alternative drain placement.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.