This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
- Mounting Hardware Recommended
The Elkay Crosstown collection offers a fresh take on the classic stainless steel sink, combining beauty, function and contemporary design. Tight corners and a flat bottom provide more space inside the sink bowl for stacking and cleaning dishes. The striking geometric shape makes a statement in any home.
Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG Features:
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- The ultrathin flat rim virtually eliminates the barrier between sink and counter for a clean look that allows both drop-in and undermount installation
- Single bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space and is easy to clean
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG Specifications:
- Sink Length: 33" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 9" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 30-1/2" L x 16-3/4" W x 9" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG0*
0 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG1
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay ECTSRS33229TBGFR2
2 Far Right Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG2
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG3
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG4
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSRS33229TBG5
5 Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.