This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
- Mounting Hardware Recommended
The Elkay Crosstown collection offers a fresh take on the classic stainless steel sink, combining beauty, function and contemporary design. Tight corners and a flat bottom provide more space inside the sink bowl for stacking and cleaning dishes. The striking geometric shape makes a statement in any home.
Elkay ECTSR25229TBG Features:
- Low center divider allows pan handles to extend over center and makes it easy to wash large items, like baking sheets, over both bowls
- The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen
- 50/50 split basins allows you to conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space and is easy to clean
- Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below
- Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes
- High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- Aqua Divide: Elkay’s Aqua Divide has a lowered partition which enables pot and pan handles or oversize items to extend over it allowing benefits of a single basin sink or it can be used as a traditional double basin for separated washing and rinsing
Elkay ECTSR25229TBG Specifications:
- Sink Length: 25" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 9" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 22-1/2" L x 16-3/4" W x 9" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 30"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ECTSR25229TBG1
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay ECTSR25229TBG2
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSR25229TBG3
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSR25229TBG4
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSR25229TBG5
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay ECTSR25229TBG0*
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.