Item # bci2836356
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Drain Assembly Recommended
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit.
Elkay DRKAD221740 Features:
- Product is ADA compliant when properly installed
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use and repair kits are available for deep scratches
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
Elkay DRKAD221740 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
Elkay DRKAD221740 Specifications:
- Height: 4" (top to bottom of sink)
- Width: 17" (back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Length: 22" (left outer rim to right outer rim)
- Basin Dimensions: 16" L x 13-1/2" W x 3-7/8" D
- Faucet Holes: 1 or 2
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: Single Hole (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 27"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Faucet Hole Size
Minimum Cabinet Size
Basin Rack Included
Installation Hardware Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Basins
Stainless Steel Grade
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
Country Of Origin
Made in America
Limited Lifetime Residential