This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Rinsing Basket Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
An Elkay Lustertone Classic stainless steel sink looks as great on day 3,000 as it does on day one. The rich, uniform grain is scratch resistant for heavy-duty use, whether it's a kitchen sink or a prep, bar, laundry or commercial sink. Light scratches, which occur with everyday use, naturally blend into the finish of this durable sink with time. Deeper scratches are repairable with an Elkay stainless steel restoration kit.
Elkay DLR312210 Features:
- Sink is designed for drop-in installation to make the sink a focal point of your room
- 50/50 split basins allows you to conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Mounting clips placed inside the channel before installation mean less time under the sink for an easier install
- Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes
- High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters
- This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
Elkay DLR312210 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sound Deadening: Bottom of sink is sprayed with an undercoating which helps absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration, and, prevent condensation
Elkay DLR312210 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 31" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 10-1/8" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 28" L x 16" W x 10" D
- Faucet Holes: 0 - 5
- Faucet Hole Size: 1-1/2"
- Faucet Centers: 0, 4", or 8" (distance between the installation holes for the faucet handles)
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay DLR3122101
1 Faucet Hole
- Elkay DLR3122102
2 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DLR312210MR2
2 Faucet Holes (Middle Right)
- Elkay DLR3122103
3 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DLR3122104
4 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DLR3122105
5 Faucet Holes
- Elkay DLR3122100*
No Faucet Holes
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.