This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Delta Ara T14467 Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Width: 6-1/2"
- MultiChoice rough-in valve sold separately (when adding to cart, valve will be offered)
Delta Ara T14467 Shower Specifications:
- Shower head width: 5-5/16”
- Shower arm length: 7”
- Swivel ball assembly – 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow rate: 1.75 gallons-per-minute
- Adjustable wall flange
Delta Ara T14467 Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 6-1/4"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Flow rate: 6 gallons-per-minute
Delta Ara T14467 Tub and Shower Faucet Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Single function cartridge - Single lever handle for ease of temperature control
- Monitor pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub / shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, tub spout
- Designed for use with standard ½” or ¾” U.S. plumbing connections
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Why Buy Delta Ara T14467 Tub and Shower Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
H2Okinetic® Shower Advantage Over Typical Showers:
Typical ShowersH2Okinetic® Showers
Droplet Size: Larger water droplets offer a more massaging shower experience.
Spray Coverage: A dense shower spray offers a more drenching blanket of water coverage.
Thermal Dynamics: Larger water drops and a dense spray pattern results in a warmer, more consistent showering experience.
Additional Delta Ara Tub and Shower Faucet Technologies & Benefits:
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.