The Delta T13420-H2O-CDN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
Monitor 13 Tub and Shower Trim with H20Kinetic Technology, Shower Head and Diverter Tub Spout
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greenburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Monitor 13 Series pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- For use with MultiChoice Universal rough valve body. (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Solid brass fabricated body
- Temperature only controlled with metal lever handle
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
- 120° maximum handle rotation
- Touch Clean Showerhead with 1 Spray Pattern
- Product Weight: 8 lbs.
- Material: Brass
- Diameter: 7"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2
- Spray Settings: 1
Delta Technologies :
- H2O Kinetic Technology : H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- ADA Compliant : Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta T13420-H2O-CDN*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.