Delta Vero DSS-Vero-17T03 Shower System Includes:
- Vero 17T Series Shower Set (T17T253)
- Vero 6 Setting Diverter (T11953)
- Body Sprays Qty 3 (50150)
- Hand Shower Set with 24" Slide Bar and 69" Hose (57530)
- Wall Supply Elbow / Wall Union (50570)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF) Shower Only NO Tub Outlet
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Do you like this Delta shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call & one of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Delta shower.
Delta Vero DSS-Vero-17T03 Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Thermostatic Operation for Precise Temperature Control
- Dual Function: Handle Adjusts Volume; Dial on Handle Controls Temperature
- TempAssure Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 6 Setting 3 Port Diverter: 3 Individual Positions, 3 Shared Positions
- Touch-Clean Full Body Spray Raincan Showerhead
- Touch-Clean Body Sprays with 30 Degree Up and Down Adjustment
- Touch-Clean Single Function Hand Shower
- 24" Slide Bar with Adjustable Slide Hand Shower Holder
- 69" Long UltraFlex Hose in Matching Finish
- Square Wall Elbow (1/2" IPS Inlet, 1/2" IPS Outlet)
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Vero-17T03 Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 7-3/32"W x 5-19/32"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Hand Shower Dimension: 7-7/8"H
- Shower Head Dimension: 8-5/8"W
- Body Spray Dimensions: 2-11/16"W x 2-11/16"H x 2-5/32"D
- Slide Bar Dimensions: 24"H x 1-3/8"D
- Wall Elbow Dimensions: 2-1/8"W x 2-1/8"H x 1-1/16"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2"W x 2"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 16"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi (per body spray)
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 9.4 gpm @ 60 psi
Why Buy Delta Vero DSS-Vero-17T03 From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Vero DSS-Vero-17T03 Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Integrated Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume on one trim plate, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.