Delta Lahara DSS-Lahara-1401 Shower System Includes:
- Lahara 14 Series Shower Set (T14238)
- Lahara 3 Setting Diverter (t11800)
- Hand Shower Set with 24" Slide Bar and 69" Hose (57014)
- Wall Supply Elbow / Wall Union (50560)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF) Shower Only NO Tub Outlet
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Do you like this Delta shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call & one of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Delta shower.
Delta Lahara DSS-Lahara-1401 Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Single Function Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge
- Single Metal Lever Handle for Ease of Temperature Control
- Monitor Scald-Guard Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 3 Setting 2 Port Diverter: 2 Individual Positions, 1 Shared Position
- Note: the RIGHT side diverter port MUST be capped
- Touch-Clean Full Body Spray Showerhead
- Touch-Clean Multi Function Hand Shower
- 24" Slide Bar with Adjustable Slide Hand Shower Holder
- 69" Long UltraFlex Hose in Matching Finish
- Round Wall Elbow (1/2" IPS Inlet, 1/2" IPS Outlet)
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Lahara-1401 Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Hand Shower Dimension: 10"H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 3-3/8"W x 2-7/8"H
- Slide Bar Dimension: 24"H
- Wall Elbow Dimensions: 2-3/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 1-1/2"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2.5"W x 2.5"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 5.5"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 7.3 gpm @ 60 psi
Why Buy Delta Lahara DSS-Lahara-1401 From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Lahara DSS-Lahara-1401 Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.