The Delta DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2ORB has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2O Shower System Includes:
- Cassidy 17T H2O Series Shower Valve Trim (T17T097)
- Cassidy 6 Setting Diverter (T11997-LHP)
- Shower Head (RP70172)
- Shower Arm (RP40593)
- Shower Flange (RP72562)
- Body Sprays Qty 3 (T50001)
- Hand Shower Set with 23-3/4" Slide Bar and 60" Hose (51308)
- Wall Supply Elbow / Wall Union (50560)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF)
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2O Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Thermostatic Operation for Precise Temperature Control
- Dual Function: Handle Adjusts Volume; Dial on Handle Controls Temperature
- TempAssure Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 6 Setting 3 Port Diverter: 3 Individual Positions, 3 Shared Positions
- Self-Cleaning H2Okinetic Spray Raincan Showerhead
- H2Okinetic Body Sprays with Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment
- H2Okinetic Multi Function Hand Shower
- 23-3/4" Slide Bar with Adjustable Slide Hand Shower Holder
- 60" - 82" Long Stretchable Metal Hose in Matching Finish
- Round Wall Elbow (1/2" IPS Inlet, 1/2" IPS Outlet)
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2O Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 6"W x 6"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Hand Shower Dimension: 9-5/16"H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 3-3/8"H
- Body Spray Dimensions: 3-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H x 1-7/8"D
- Slide Bar Dimension: 23-3/4"H
- Wall Elbow Dimensions: 2-3/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 1-1/2"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2.375"W x 2.375"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 7"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 80psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2 gpm @ 80 psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 1.6 gpm @ 80 psi (per body spray)
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 9.4 gpm @ 60 psi
Why Buy Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2O From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2O Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- H2Okinetic: Delta’s proprietary H2Okinetic technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- TempAssure: Delta’s higher-end dual function TempAssure thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Integrated Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume on one trim plate, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2OPN*
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2OSS*
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2OCZ*
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2O*
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-17T03-H2ORB*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.