The Delta DSS-Cassidy-1702PN has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-1702 Shower System Includes:
- Cassidy 17 Series Shower Valve Trim (T17097)
- Cassidy 3 Setting Diverter (T11897-LHP)
- Shower Head (RP72568)
- Shower Arm (RP61273)
- Shower Flange (RP72562)
- Body Sprays Qty 2 (50102)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF)
- Diverter Rough-in Valve (R11000)
Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-1702 Shower System Features:
- Covered under Delta's Limited Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
- Dual Function Pressure Balanced Valve Cartridge
- Separate Metal Lever Volume and Temperature Controls for Maximum Comfort
- Handle Adjusts Volume; Dial on Handle Controls Temperature
- Monitor Scald-Guard Valve Keeps Water Temperature to +/-3°F
- 3 Setting 2 Port Diverter: 2 Individual Positions, 1 Shared Position
- Touch-Clean Full Body Spray Raincan Showerhead
- Touch-Clean Body Sprays with 30 Degree Up and Down Adjustment
- Integrated Service Stops on Mixing Rough-In Valve
Delta DSS-Cassidy-1702 Delta Shower System Specifications:
- Shower Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Shower Head Dimensions: 9-3/8"W x 4-1/4"H
- Body Spray Dimensions: 2-7/16"W x 2-7/16"H x 2"D
- Shower Arm Flange Dimensions: 2.375"W x 2.375"H
- Shower Arm Dimension: 15"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 1.75 gpm @ 80 psi (per body spray)
- Rough-In Valve Flow Rate: 6.7 gpm @ 60 psi
Why Buy Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-1702 From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Cassidy DSS-Cassidy-1702 Shower Systems Technologies / Benefits:
- Touch Clean: Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Integrated Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume on one trim plate, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-1702PN*
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-1702SS*
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-1702CZ*
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-1702*
- Delta DSS-Cassidy-1702RB*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.