Item # bci2820504
Delta 9183-DST Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime residential warranty and 5 year limited commercial warranty
- Coordinates with products from the Mateo line seamlessly
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head with toggle spray switch
- ShieldSpray technology powers off the mess without making a mess
- Spout swivels 360 degrees providing greater access to more areas of the sink
- 59" spray hose providing a 20" reach
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge last 2x the industry standard
- Red/Blue indicator markings
Delta 9183-DST Technologies and Benefits:
- ShieldSpray: Cleans with laser-like precision while containing mess and splatter. A concentrated jet powers away stubborn remnants of food while an innovative shield of water surrounds the jet and mess to keep the splashing contained, so you can spend less time soaking, scrubbing and shirt swapping.
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 2 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
Delta 9183-DST Specifications:
- Height: 15-1/2" (deck to top of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/8" (deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 gallons-per-minute
- Faucet Holes: 1 (holes needed to install faucet)
- Faucet Centers: 0" (distance between centers of outside faucet holes)
- Hole Size: 1-1/4"
Dimensions and Measurements
Faucet Hole Size
Flow Rate (GPM)
Max Deck Thickness
Soap Dispenser Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Water Connection Type
Warranty and Product Information
Approved for Commercial Use
CA Drought Compliant
ANSI, ASME, CSA
5 Year Limited
Country Of Origin
Made in America