This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Escutcheon Recommended
- Covered under Brizo's limited lifetime warranty
- Coordinates seamlessly with other products from Brizo's Rook collection
- Constructed of brass ensuring durability and dependability for years to come
- Smooth single handle operation
- Channel spout features hidden aerator for a solid, laminar flow
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required for spout and attached handle
- Metal pop-up drain assembly is included
- Lever handle is ADA compliant
- All mounting hardware is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
WaterSense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Brizo's WaterSense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation's water resources. First, Brizo's WaterSense faucets splash less; you won't have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- Overall Height: 7-1/4" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-3/4" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-7/16" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Number of Holes Required for Installation: 1
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3-1/2"
- Mounting Type: Single hole