This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basin Rack Recommended
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Cutting Board Recommended
- Disposal Flange Recommended
- Garbage Disposal Recommended
- Kitchen Faucet Recommended
- Soap Dispenser Recommended
- Wastebin Recommended
The BLANCO Super Single Dual Mount Kitchen Sink features a large single bowl design, offering plenty of room for rinsing, washing, soaking, spraying, and straining operations. Popular for its functionality and generous bowl size, the SUPER SINGLE allows for large items like pots and pans to be maneuvered easily. If you want to maximize the space inside your sink, the super single is an excellent choice. This kitchen sink is made of SILGRANIT, a patented, certified granite composite material that is engineered to take on the toughest kitchen tasks. SILGRANIT is heat, scratch, stain, chip, and impact resistant, making it stronger and more durable than other sink materials. Beautiful and highly functional with its non-porous, hygienic surface, it pushes away liquids and residue resulting in a low maintenance, easy to clean, long-lasting material. The DIAMOND SUPER SINGLE easily conquers the demands of everyday life.
Blanco 440195 Features:
- Sink is covered under Blanco's limited lifetime warranty
- Premier finishing process - will resist staining, chipping and scratching through every day use
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Blanco sinks feature extremely hygienic, non-porous surfaces
- Constructed of Blanco's SILGRANIT material - making it durable and fade resistant
- Installs in a drop-in or undermount configuration - providing a sturdy mount and integrated look
- Offset drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Required clips for undermount installation type are not included - when adding sink to cart these will be presented as an option for purchase
- This Blanco Sink comes with 1 faucet hole ready for use, and 6 prepared "knock-outs" to create additional holes for use
Blanco 440195 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 33-1/2" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 22" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 9-1/2" (top to bottom)
SILGRANIT FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Life in the kitchen can get messy. With Over 30 years of material development, SILGRANIT has been engineered to take on the toughest kitchen tasks. Our patented sink material is strong and more durable than other sink surfaces. There is no risk of thermal shock and SILGRANIT will not blister, burn, melt or discolor from heat. With its non-porous, hygienic surface, it has the ability to push away liquids and residue resulting in a low maintenance, long-lasting material that is not only scratch and stain resistant, but easy to clean.
STAIN RESISTANT: Non-porous surface repels liquids and does not absorb bacteria or odors
SCRATCH RESISTANT: Simply scrub off marks left behind forks or knives
HEAT RESISTANT: Takes heat up to 536°, exceeding common boiling and baking temperatures
HYGIENIC+PLUS SURFACE TECHNOLOGY: Acts as a shield against dirt and dampness – inhibiting bacteria growth by up to 98%
IMPACT RESISTANT: Will not crack or break if heavy pots or pans are dropped into the sink
EASY-TO-CLEAN: Baking soda and a sponge are all you need. No harsh chemicals required.
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Blanco 440194
- Blanco 441214*
- Blanco 440196*
- Blanco 440192
- Blanco 441467
- Blanco 442917
- Blanco 442753*
- Blanco 440193
- Blanco 443072
- Blanco 441287
- Blanco 443109
- Blanco 440195
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to use extra faucet holes on your Blanco sink
Our own Milan Rosan shows how to utilize the knock-out additional faucet holes that are pre-drilled in your new Blanco Silgranit sink. Note, it helps to steady the sink properly and take care when doing so.
Blanco's Silgranit II Stain Resistance test
Here at Build.com, we wanted to see how well Blanco's Silgranit II resists stains. We used a Blanco Diamond sink in white (440216) with serious stain offenders left for 24 hours. See the surprising results.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.