Item # bci3026287
The American Standard T075.900.295 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Deck mounted roman tub faucet
- Faucet body and faucet handles are constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability
- Double handle operation - handles rest on ¼ turn valves
- American Standard's line of bathroom faucets are engineered to look beautiful, function flawlessly and last a lifetime
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: American Standard products live longer in one place than most people. Despite their unsurpassed quality, all American Standard bathroom faucets are backed by an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. With the highest quality components this warranty is rarely, if ever, needed, but American Standard prides itself on its customer's peace of mind, knowing they have the best product on the market.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: With this innovation from American Standard leaking and rough-operation faucets become a distant memory. The drip-free ceramic disc valves that accompany every bathroom faucet provide a lifetime of smooth handle control and not a drop of displaced water. These valves are maintenance free and can withstand the most extreme of weather or hard water conditions.
- Durable Finishes: With the superior finishing process applied to all American Standard faucets finishes will resist scratching, corrosion and tarnishing. Brushed finishes use a Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process to make the lustrous finish a part of the faucet, rather than a coating applied to the outside. Backed fully by their limited lifetime warranty the finish is yet another area where American Standard gives the customer every peace-of-mind.
- Overall Height: 6-7/16" (from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-5/16" (from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 3
- Mounts in a widespread configuration
- Center-to-Center Distance: 8-12"
- ADA compliant
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
10, 11, 12, 8, 9 in.
Faucet Hole Size
Drain Assembly Included
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Warranty and Product Information