Item # bci736851
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Diverter Valve Required
- Shower Valve Required
- Fully covered under American Standard's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim constructed of solid brass
- Superior finishing process - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Valve trims from American Standard are built to function flawlessly and last a lifetime
- Single function cartridge - one dial controls both volume and temperature
- Diverting valve cartridge - diverts water between components in a custom shower system
- ADA compliant
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for installation is included
- Rough-in valve not included - when adding to cart valve options will be presented
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Lifetime warranty: As an American company, American Standard showers are built tough. Their products live longer in one place than most people do. Drip-free ceramic disc valves, high-grade lead-free brass alloys, and turbine shower heads cables name just a few of the features which make American Standard shower components the industry’s longest lasting. To back this up, all American Standard showers are covered under a lifetime warranty.
- Indestructible Finishes: Through employing only the best finishing practices, such as physical vapor deposition, American Standard faucet finishes are some of the strongest in the industry. When the finish is actually incorporated into the faucet, rather than a coating on the outside, the result is a flawless appearance that eliminates tarnishing, pitting, and peeling while hiding scratches. For this reason, American Standard faucet finishes are fully covered under the lifetime warranty.
- A swinging dial allows for pin-point control
- Pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Escutcheon (Trim Plate) Diameter: 2-5/8"
- Rough-in valve sold separately
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Characteristics and Features
Number Of Handles
Warranty and Product Information