American Standard Cadet 3 2403.128 Features:
- One-piece elongated toilet
- Compact, elongated design fits in the space of a round front
- Right Height bowl for sitting and standing comfort is ADA compliant
- Left mounted tank lever
- Quick and quiet, industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than 1/2 the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- EverClean inhibits growth of stain and odor causing mildew
- Fully covered under a 5 year warranty
- Includes slow-close seat and lid for silent, no-slam convenience
- Seat features sanitary lift tab to avoid direct contact with seat
- FloWise technology ensures highest level of water conservation available
- Uses 1.28 gallons per flush (4.8 Lpf) and is WaterSense certified
- Cadet 3 flushing system with 2-1/8 in. glazed trap-way and oversized 3 in. flush valve for a thorough, powerful flush
- Wax ring kit (for installation) is not included - when adding to cart, this inexpensive item will be presented
Cadet 3 Flushing Technologies / Benefits:
- 3” flush valve – The flush starts with a flushing system that employs a 3” valve opening, allowing water to enter the bowl at a much faster rate than the industry standard 2” flush valve. Controlled by a flapper that is engineered to be chemical-resistant, the Cadet flushing valve system is highly regarded for its durability.
- 360 degree cleaning – Water entering the bowl does so in a sweeping 360-degree motion. This is designed to help completely clear the bowl, even while using less water.
- Powerful siphoning water jet – A perfectly positioned water jet captures the circular flow of water for optimal performance with minimal energy loss (water doesn’t hit a flat spot and slow down). As waste and water exit, they are siphoned into the trapway for an unmatched push/pull one-two punch.
- 2-1/8” fully glazed trapway – Waste and water exit the toilet through a trapway that is fully glazed, which seals it and provides for a smooth surface that waste can in no way cling to. The 2-1/8” diameter chute, while slightly narrower than the American Standard Champion flushing system’s 2-3/8” trapway, can still flush up to 150 feet of toilet paper without clogging. Not that you’ll ever use that much.
American Standard Cadet 3 2403.128 Other Technologies / Benefits:
EverClean: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), Everclean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates unsightly rings, but also helps repel toilet messes.
Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
Water Efficient: American Standard won the WaterSense Partner of the Year Award in 2012 for their dedication to eco-friendly products. Their faucets save 32% more water than conventional faucets without compromising performance.
ADA Compliant: ADA compliant products are designed to make their use easier, safer, and more comfortable for people with disabilities or limited mobility. American Standard has a selection of ADA products to complement nearly any bathroom design.
American Standard Cadet 3 2403.128 Specifications:
- Overall Height: 28-1/2" (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 28-1/2" (back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-1/2" (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12" (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flush Valve Size: 3" (diameter of the inlet for water entering bowl from tank)
- Trapway Size: 2-1/8" (diameter of the outlet for water/waste exiting the bowl)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 GPF (gallons-per-flush)
- Water Area: 10" X 8" (inner rim dimensions length X width)
- Water Depth (From Rim): 11"
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
American Standard Cadet 3 2403.128 Variations:
- 2403.128 - This model
- 2403.328 - This model without seat
- 2403.813 - This model with right-hand trip lever
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.
American Standard Cadet 3 Review
Join Milan Rosan and Build.com as he shows us the features and benefits of the American Standard Cadet 3 Line of Toilets