American Standard 203AA.104-B Features:
- Covered under American Standard's limited 10 year warranty - 10 times the industry standard warranty of one year
- Quick, quiet flushing - American Standard toilets are famously efficient and hushed
- Industry-leading flushing system out-performs older toilets while using less than half the water
- Tank flushing components specially engineered to withstand chemically-treated urban water
- EverClean® porcelain surface is extremely easy to keep clean, including inside the bowl
- CleanCurve™ Rim Design eliminates hidden, hard-to-reach surfaces where dirt and buildup hide
- VorMax™ flushing system delivers a powerful jet of water that scrubs the bowl clean from top to bottom, removing everything in its path
- Elongated bowl shape - more comfortable than a round bowl
- Two-piece toilet - less cumbersome than one-piece designs to lift, carry, and install
- Left mounted tank lever
- Perfected porcelain casting process and adjustable tank anchors eliminate "tank wobbles"
- Straight-forward installation instructions are included with each toilet
- 100% factory flush tested - guaranteed to perform
- Includes slow-close toilet seat with push-button removal for easy cleaning - Build.com exclusive
American Standard 203AA.104-B Technologies / Benefits:
EverClean: Using the antimicrobial properties of silver (the precious metal), EverClean Surfaces inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew. The super smooth, baked-in, mirror-like surface not only eliminates water spots, but also helps repel messes.
Right Height: Right Height bowls lift the sitting-height an additional 1.5 inches off the ground for a more comfortable seated position that is easier to get in and out of. This feature is particularly well liked by men, taller women, and the elderly.
ADA Compliant: ADA compliant products are designed to make their use easier, safer, and more comfortable for people with disabilities or limited mobility. American Standard has a selection of ADA products to complement nearly any bathroom design.
American Standard 203AA.104-B Specifications:
- Overall Height: 30-11/16" (bottom of the base to the highest point on the toilet)
- Overall Length: 30-5/8" (back to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 17-1/2" (furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
- Bowl Height: 16-1/2" (bottom of the base to the rim)
- Rough In: 12" (wall behind toilet to center of waste outlet hole in floor)
- Flow Rate: 1.28 gallons-per-flush
- Water Area: 9" x 8" (Inner rim dimensions length x width)
- Tank Trip Lever Placement: Left
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
How to remove and install a Toilet
If you have been considering replacing your toilet, yet are wondering how complicated of a job this is? Take a moment and we'll show you just how simple this job can actually be.