This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- Single basin design provides maximum workspace
- Covered under Sterling's residential limited lifetime or commercial 3 year limited warranty
- Constructed of Sterling's engineered Vikrell material that maintains a superior stain and scratch resistance
- Drop in installation or undermount installation delivers a clean appearance to your existing kitchen design
- Center drain location provides optimal drainage capability
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 13 (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 22" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 12-1/4" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In, Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen Sink
Changing out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.
See the advantages Vikrell products from Sterling have to offer.
Take a few moments to see what advantages Vikrell offers. This lightweight and extremely durable material from Sterling offers so much more strength and options than other molded or layered materials. From Kitchen Sinks to Shower Pans and walls, Vikrell will bring syle and functionality to any home on any budget.