This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Cleaner Recommended
- Toilet Tank Required
The SANICONDENS is a small pump that may be used to pump condensate from condensing boilers, HVAC system, water heater systems, etc. The SANICONDENS will pump condensate water up to 15 feet in height and/or 150 feet away from a soil stack. Condensate water has the potential to cause property damage or even create health hazards that can affect indoor air quality. Many times, the condensate is not able to drain through gravity to an existing drain line. This is the reason a condensate pump is essential to many residential and commercial applications. The inside of the SANICONDENS comprises of a float mechanism, which starts and stops the unit, and the motor, which drives the pump. When the water enters the SANICONDENS, it activates the float mechanism, which in turn starts the motor. The motor is sealed for life in an oil filled enclosure. A spindle/shaft drives the impeller and therefore the moving parts are kept to an absolute minimum. Water enters the chamber and is pumped away into the sanitary sewer. The unit pumps the effluent upward to 15 feet and/or 150 feet horizontally (with gravity fall). Once the water is discharged and the water level in the container goes down, the float deactivates the unit until water enters the unit again. A normal operating cycle for the SANICONDENS can be as short as 2 - 10 seconds depending upon the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal. The discharge connection on the top of the unit comes equipped with a non-return valve, which prevents back flow into the unit. It is also highly recommended for the condensate pump to be connected to a Ground Fault Interrupter (GFI) circuit. The small, powerful pumping unit can be floor or wall mounted. It comes with an auxiliary external overflow switch that will shut down the appliance or alert the consumer in the event of overflow. It also includes all necessary hardware for ease of installation; 20 Ft of vinyl tubing, inlet adapter, discharge adapter.
- Comes with a non-return valve, which prevents back flow into the unit
- Vertical pumping up to 15 feet and 150 feet horizontally
- Can be floor or wall mounted
- Includes all necessary hardware; 20 ft of vinyl tubing, inlet adapter, and discharge adapter
- Covered under Saniflo's 2 year warranty
- Overall Height: 6-5/8" (measured from the bottom of the base to the highest point on the pump)
- Overall Length: 5-5/8" (measured from the back of the tank to the front of the rim)
- Overall Width: 9-1/2" (measured from the furthest point on the left to the furthest on the right)
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Saniflo 040