Palladian Pair of 1/2" Hot and Cold Sidevalves Only with Metal Cross Handles
Blending Old World design with modern-day needs, the Rohl Palladian collection from the Transitional suite is a potential design statement in any bathroom. This transitional-themed family is inspired by the work of 16th-century Italian architect Andrea Palladio, who specialized in classical architecture. Each faucet and fixture in Rohl’s Palladian collection features flourishes of Italian fashion with an update for the transitional motif. From the tub spout and tub filler to the double handle bathroom faucet, this family is destined to become a focal point in the bathroom.
Rohl A1911XM Features:
- All brass trim plate, escutcheon, and handle construction - weight: 1 lb.
- Hand-machined from solid brass stock
- Superior finishing process – chemical, scratch, and stain resistant
- Replacement sidevalves for Rohl bathroom faucets or bidet faucets
- Escutcheon (trim plate) diameter: 2-23/32" W
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Fully covered under Rohl’s limited lifetime warranty
- Manufactured in New Zealand, Western Europe, and/or North America
- A1911XM - This model
- A1911LM - Same model with metal lever handle