This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Shower Valve Required
The Smart Shower is a Wi-Fi enabled digital shower that offers mobile connectivity and unmatched personalization, providing countless ways to create your ideal showering experience. The Smart Shower allows you to activate your shower in 3 different ways—voice controlled through a smart speaker, the Moen Smart Water App, and the in-shower controller. Within the smartphone App, you can create up to 12 personalized presets including name, greeting, outlets used, water temperature, shower timer, and notifications, so you have the perfect shower experience every time.
Moen TS3302 Features:
- Smart Shower two-outlet thermostatic digital valve is required for use, sold separately (S3102)
- The two-outlet controller allows you to connect 2 shower fixtures—such as a showerhead and handshower
- Control your shower with the sound of your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri/HomeKit, or the Google Assistant smart devices
- Sync the shower to the Moen Smart Water App to start, stop and pause remotely, allowing you to start your shower from anywhere in the home
- Warm up and pause feature allows you to save water by having the shower warm up to the desired temperature and pause until you’re ready
- Easy to read, 5-inch non-touch LCD provides feedback on the shower status through on-screen messaging and notifications
- Large, soft buttons make it easy to operate, even with wet and soapy hands
- As the water temperature changes, the color of the screen will evolve from blue, purple, orange, and red, indicating the system is warming up or cooling down to reach the desired water temperature
- When the shower is ready, the screen will turn white, and provide an on-screen notification and signal with a tone—you can even prompt the Moen Smart Water App to alert your smartphone when it’s ready
- For full functionality and to enable voice control, wireless internet, a smartphone and Amazon, Moen Plus Apple or Google smart device are required
- Optional Moen Battery Backup Kit (179573) is available to allow the shower to continue to work if power is lost
- 5-year warranty on digital components
- Controller trim dimensions: 8-1/16" × 3-3/8"
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Electrical and Operational Information
Warranty and Product Information
U by Moen Shower Feature Benefits
Learn more about the all new Moen "U" Shower System and the customized showering experience everyone in your home can enjoy!
How to Install U by Moen Shower
Watch now to see how simple and versatile the installation behind the "U" by Moen Shower. The perfect fit to upgrade any bathroom!
How to use the U by Moen Shower
Watch this video to learn all of the versatile ways you can manage your showering experience. Customized for you...by you!