Barrier Free Combination Shower and Face/Eye Wash Unit
Model 8309WC barrier-free combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR(tm) eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR(tm) also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal shower heads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- AXION MSR(tm) eyewash head is antimicrobially treated using the natural protection of silver which helps protect against the growth of mold and mildew on the treated components.
- Features a round 11" stainless steel bowl, with an eyewash head and integral flow control that can be user configured as either an eyewash or eye and face wash on site.
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness.
- AXION MSR(tm) ABS plastic drench shower head with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching.
- Barrier-free design offers a low profile loop assembly allowing for better wheel chair access as well as a longer pull rod for shower activation.
- Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability.
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4" Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4" IPS.
Model 8309WC is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1-2004 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.