This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Basket Strainer Recommended
- Garbage Disposal recommended
- Mounting Hardware Recommended
Elkay ELUH191612 Features:
- Edgeless drain eliminates the gap around the drain for a cleaner, more hygienic sink
- Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop
- Single bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks
- Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty
- Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink
- Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes
- Includes Perfect Drain and strainer
- Finish is scratch resistant to heavy-duty use
- Lustrous grain reflects light evenly for high shine
Elkay ELUH191612 Technologies and Benefits:
- Sound Guard: Elkay uses a non-toxic latex based material to undercoat sink bottoms and sides over sound pads which help absorb sound, maintain water temperature, reduce vibration and prevent condensation. The quietest stainless steel sink in the industry.
- Type 304 Stainless Steel: Elkay uses only the highest quality stainless steel that wont crack, chip, or peel. This stainless steel is non-porous, hygienic, durable and will resist rust and corrosion for a lifetime
Elkay ELUH191612 Specifications:
- Sink Length: 21-1/2" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 18-1/4" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 12" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions: 19" L x 16" W x 12" D
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 27"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Elkay ELUH191612
Dimensions and Measurements
Characteristics and Features
Warranty and Product Information
30 Seconds of Ingenuity: Rear Drain
Explore 30 seconds of Elkay's ingenuity with their rear drain designs and learn the benefits of an alternative drain placement.