Item # bci2776198
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use.
- Middleton 4" Lavatory Faucet perfectly combines modesty with utility.
- Single handle operation.
- Mounts in a single hole configuration - one hole required for spout and attached handle.
- WaterSense Certified product - uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines.
- Flow rate of 1.5 gallons-per-minute at 60 PSI.
- Faucet includes a metal pop-up drain assembly.
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections.
- Height: 5-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part of the faucet)
- Spout Height: 1-9/16" (measured from counter top to the spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4" (measured from the center of the faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Type: Centerset
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5 (gallons per minute)
- Max Deck Thickness: 1-3/16" (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- Faucet Centers: 4" (Distance Between Handle Installation Holes)
- Number of Handles: 1
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Handle Material: Zinc
- Handle Style: Lever
- Valve Type: Ball
- Faucet Type: Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Design House 584029
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Dimensions and Measurements
Flow Rate (GPM)
Max Deck Thickness
Characteristics and Features
Bathroom Sink Faucet
Number Of Handles
Warranty and Product Information
CA Drought Compliant
Low Lead Compliant