The American Standard 7295.152.002 has been discontinued
** See similar or replacement items below **
- Fully covered under American Standard’s limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Premier finishing process that will resist tarnishing and scratching – faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Style and substance strike a perfect balance in the faucets from American Standard
- Our faucets are engineered to look beautiful and function flawlessly
- Double handle operation – handles rest on 1/4 turn valves
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Industry Leading Warranty: American Standard products live longer in one place than most people. Despite their unsurpassed quality, all American Standard bathroom faucets are backed by an industry leading limited lifetime warranty. With the highest quality components this warranty is rarely, if ever, needed, but American Standard prides itself on its customer’s peace of mind, knowing they have the best product on the market./
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: With this innovation from American Standard leaking and rough-operation
- Durable Finishes: With the superior finishing process applied to all American Standard faucets finishes will resist scratching, corrosion and tarnishing. Brushed finishes use a Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) process to make the lustrous finish a part of the faucet, rather than a coating applied to the outside. Backed fully by their limited lifetime warranty the finish is yet another area where American Standard gives the customer every peace-of-mind.
- Lead Free: Through their innovations in brass alloy formulation, all of American Standard’s sink faucets are certified to be lead-free. While providing water that is safe enough to drink, these faucets maintain the quality, performance and unmatched style that customers of American Standard have come to know and love.
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8" (center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 2
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
Why Buy American Standard From Us:
- We are an American Standard Preferred Authorized Online Dealer
- We Only Ship Showroom Quality products vs Builder Grade quality found at big box retailers
- All metal parts, not plastic like some of our competitors
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.